MNG NOLA Festival collection is an amazing selection of chunky fine glitter mixes. All of these glitters have a COLOR SHIFT and HOLOGRAPHIC look. These are sure to sparkle and shine beautifully under epoxy. They are a mix of sizes ranging from 0.125 to 0.15.
The MNG NOLA Festival Collection is named after the many festivals that are held year round in our fun and outgoing city.
MG501 Freret Street Fest: This is a light aqua and gold/orange shifty holo with with .015, .025, and .94 hex mixed with opal that shifts purple and green in the same size.
The Freret Street festival is the Kick-off to the Festival Season, usually held the first Saturday in April.
- Over 200 Local Vendors showcasing Local Arts, Crafts and Wearables
- Slightly Used Dogs and Cats For Adoption by Zeus’ Place, Zeus’ Rescues and other local rescue organizations
- Live Music On 3 Stages
- Festival Food Courts featuring N.O. Finest Chefs with Picnic Seating at every intersection
- Kid’s Area by Junior League of New Orleans. The kid’s area will be open from 11-4. We will have a “create your own healthy snack” booth, an oversized Jenga set, corn hole, 4 Square, face painting, a craft table, hourly relay races, and sidewalk art contests.
- Complimentary Bike Valet by Bike Easy