Our very own branded beginner cup turner is made out of a sturdy, heavy-duty metal with a sleek black finish. It is compact but versatile, featuring a variety of features and accessories to help you in your crafting adventure!
- Aluminum Alloy body that makes the turner lightweight but sturdy.
- No-noise motor that runs both directions and runs at 3-4 RPM. All cup engines pass a 5-day constant run test.
- Adjustable chuck support to help ensure the stability of your cups.
- Two dense foam pieces to help securely fit into a variety of cups. These measure 4.7''x3.1'' and 4.7''x4.3''.
- Two CPVC pipe arms.
- 11.8''x8.3'' blue silicone mat for protecting the surface of your turner.
- 33ft roll of masking tape.
- Silicone 100mL mixing cup.
- 5mL pipette.
- Two silicone measuring bowls.
- Two waterslide squeegee.
- Ten plastic stirring sticks.
- Three pairs of nitrile gloves.
When you get your turner there will be some assembly required. All screws are included but you will need a screwdriver to put it all together. Instructions are included as well but feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!