Calling all our vamps, werewolves, shapeshifters, and witch lovers!! This collection is truly a mystery of the night!! Look at these glitters one way to see the normal but with a slight shift and the supernatural peeks out.
These glitters are all named after key characters and places in the TV Series True Blood!
Each color has a chunky mix and fine (.015 hex)!
*Disclaimer* The fines are a .015 hex not a .008hex
MG589 Renee & MG601 Arlene
- This glitter is a soft silver with a green and pink iridescent flashes on a holographic base.
MG590 Bellefleure Mansion & MG602 Andy
- These two are a beautiful muted metal blue with teal and gold iridescent flashes on a holographic base.
MG591 Vampire Authority & MG603 Bill
- These glitters are a soft iceberg blue with green and teal iridescent flashes on a holographic base.
MG592 Baby Vamp & MG604 Jessica
- This pair of glitters is a coral pink with purple and green iridescent shifts on a holographic base.
MG593 Lou Pine's & MG605 Alicide
- These glitters are a Tuscan sun color with green and purple iridescent flashes on a holographic base.
MG594 Bon Temps & MG606 Lafayette
- This pair of glitter is a taupe color with pink and green iridescent flashes with a shift to gold on a holographic base.
MG595 Stackhouse & MG607 Sookie
- A beautiful bubblegum pink with purple and green iridescent flashes on a holographic base.
MG596 Merlotte's & MG608 Sam
- These glitters are a delicious apple green with yellow and blue iridescent flashes on a holographic base.
MG597 Fangtasia & MG609 Eric
- This glitter is a soft silver with green and blue iridescent shifts on a holographic base.
MG598 Club Dead & MG610 Pam
- These glitters are orchid purple with teal and pink iridescent shifts on a holographic base.
MG599 Fellowship of the Sun & MG611 Jason
- This pair of glitters are a golden champagne with hot pink/purple iridescent flashes on a holographic base.
MG600 Eggs & MG612 Tara
- These glitters are a cotton candy purple with blue and pink iridescent shifts on a holographic base.
True Blood is an American fantasy horror drama television series produced and created by Alan Ball. It is based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries, a series of novels by Charlaine Harris. The series revolves around Sookie Stackhouse, a telepathic waitress living in the fictional rural town of Bon Temps, Louisiana. It is set two years after the invention of a synthetic blood product branded "Tru Blood" that has allowed vampires to "come out of the coffin" and let their presence be known to mankind. It chronicles the vampires' struggle for equal rights and assimilation while anti-vampire organizations begin to gain power. Sookie's world is turned upside down when she falls in love with 174-year-old vampire Bill Compton, and for the first time, she must navigate the trials and terrors of intimacy and relationships.
True Blood Fantasy Collection
Awesome glitter! Just like all of Mr Nola’s products