A one of a kind collection made up of six (6) different opal iridescent irregular cut whites. Each having their own shift of color and glory. This is a full custom mix line created by Ms.Nola herself. This collection is named after some known jewelry stores around the New Orleans area. Use these beauties to make your cup or project shine bright like a diamond
1. Jack Suton - Jack Sutton Fine Jewelry is located in New Orleans, LA. They offer custom jewelry and retailer pieces in both their store locations. Their large selection and affordable prices will ensure you can find the perfect piece and accommodate your budget. Jack Sutton is an irregular cut white glitter. On white this glitter has a gentle pink, purple and iridescent yellow shift. While on black it changes into a party mix with a pizzazz purple and pretty pink.
2. Aucoins Hart - Aucoin Hart Jewelers is the premier jeweler in the Greater New Orleans area committed to beautiful jewelry, personal service and quality craftsmanship at competitive prices. A family business operated by the second and third generations of the Aucoin family and joined by a highly skilled staff of nearly 50 top professionals, including Graduate Gemologists, Master Jewelers, award-winning designers, Rolex certified watchmakers and GIA educated sales associates. Aucoin Hart is a beautiful white in an irregular cut. This one on a white base has soft blues and pinks. Then on a black base the blues take over making icy blue shards.
3. Adlers - For over 100 years, Adler's has held its position as the leading jeweler in New Orleans and the Gulf South. From the original shop on Royal Street in the historic French Quarter, Coleman E. Adler I founded the family jewelry business that quickly gained a reputation for excellence. They are upholding their family's legacy and honoring their New Orleans roots by seeking out stunning new brands as well as local items that surpass the ever-increasing expectations of their loyal customers. Adlers holds true to its opal design giving the shards a blue and purple mix. Now on a black base it gives us a different story of a honey yellow perfect for any bee.
4. Friends & Company - In 1976, Patricia Friend embarked on an adventure that grew into more than she had ever imagined. Today they offer exquisite china, crystal, silver and gifts and Friend and Company has become a destination for today’s bride. They open their arms to new clients and are thrilled that they have been able to service multiple generations of families from grandparents to great grandchildren. Friends & Company shows us a opal light blue on a white base. On a black base it gives off this beautiful fire orange ready to warm any cup or project .
5. Porter Lyons - California native & GIA certified, Ashley Porter, launched Porter Lyons in November 2012 as an exotic skin belt line sourced and manufactured in Louisiana. Every collection is inspired by a particular culture, part of the proceeds benefit a cause working to conserve that cultures identity, and the collection’s designs are the embodiment of that story. Preserving culture through design. Porter Lyons is a party mix of iridescent blues, yellow, and purples. It's party faze travels to a black base as well heightening on its yellows and purples.
6. Wellington & Company - Wellington & Co. Fine Jewelry’s team of jewelry associates possesses more than half a century of antique, estate and contemporary fine jewelry knowledge and sales experience. At Wellington & Co. our passion for what we do, combined with our store’s warm and inviting atmosphere in the heart of New Orleans’ historic French Quarter enables us to provide visitors from around the world with a unique and inviting shopping experience unlike any other! Wellington & Company is an irregular opal iridescent white that shows hints of purples. Now on a black base those purples show up more vibrant and beautiful.
New Orleans Finest glitter
Wonderful glitter. Truly gorgeous under resin.
Love the sparkles
glitter looks great under my epoxy
Gorgeous Glitter Mix