Mr. Nola's Glitter has its own line of Jewelry UV Resin! Versatile and easy to use, this resin is sure to make a useful addition to your jewelry craft supplies. You can pour it into your favorite molds to create pretty pendants and so much more!
Jewelry Gel is used with a silicone mold to create your desired shapes. You can fill up the cavity with resin as well as other decorative materials such as glitters. The gel can be cured with a UV nail lamp within 30 seconds to a minute.
All of our Jewelry Gels are SGS certified with solvent-free composition. Under regular handling, it has a low risk of skin irritation.
The cured Jewelry Gel will smooth the surface finish and will hold its shape well. The color consistency and the transparency of our Jewelry Gel are first-rate. The quality is unmatched, giving you a superior craft-making experience to realize your ideas!
Low risk of skin irritation
Low Shrinkage and without wrinkling
Fast curing time
Transparent nature without fogging
Colors do not blend but stay separated
- LED UV Lamp - 30 secs
- LED UV Flashlight - 1 min
- Recommended Thickness - 0.5 inches
- Suggested Artwork - Silicone mold crafts, Preserved Flowers, Craft-surface Protection
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and keep cap closed
- Suggest wearing gloves or other personal protective equipment.
- During UV curing, resins will emit heat.
- Avoid extended direct contact with skin and clothing
- Parental supervision is needed for children under the age of 14
- If resins get into your eyes, rinse with water immediately and seek medical attention